Having just cut about ten inches off my hair, I thought I’d do a pro’s and cons of my decision…
- Its easier to brush and less knotty
- looks nice down and less like I’ve been dragged through a bush
- Its good for warm weather…. yet I cut mine in time for winter… (possible con)
- It uses less shampoo and conditioner to maintain
- I cant pull it into a pony tail…. which has led me to discover I hate having my hair down…. I want my hair long enough to tie up with a thousand kirby grips….
- Its harder to style…. I’ve been looking at hair styles for the christmas ball and my dads surprise birthday party… but theres nothing
- Its not winter friendly. My neck has never been so cold…
- Its also kind of annoying how it keeps slipping down the back of my coat
Although I don’t fully regret cutting my hair short, it has made me realise a few things like the fact I actually really love just shoving my hair in a pony tail. I am definitely growing it out but I am glad I cut it short.
check out my new YouTube video showing my hair from long to short!