I have a few goals set for myself this year which I’m hoping and believing that I can easily achieve.
- Get fit again. I used to do a lot of sports, but this year a lot of that fell through due to various reasons. My aim next year is to start cycling more again and do some more races, as well as start back at karate and work towards my next belt
- Eat healthy. Due to my kidneys I’m supposed to have low salt foods and because of my IBS I have to avoid dairy and cheese, so this year I’m planning on nailing my eating and sticking to a low-salt, no dairy diet
- Learn my anatomy. Some advice from our second year students was to make sure we are pros at anatomy, so my aim this year is to nail it and know as much as I can for second year
- Save some money. I want to save some money as I who doesn’t. But I’m really going to work on this, setting myself a monthly budget and allowance that I can’t go over to hopefully allow me to save some
- Make memories. I’m planning on being a lot more social this year and making the effort to go out and see people as well as obviously travelling, I have snowboarding in Italy already booked, a holiday with my parents to somewhere near Cornwall as well as a holiday with my boyfriend that I still need to confirm dates on etc. I’m planning on taking lots of pictures and enjoying every minute of it all
- Finish a bullet journal. I’m going to attempt a bullet journal this year to track my studies, medical things, gym work outs and money etc to hopefully help me keep on track of everything like that, so hoping I don’t forget about it again
They are all my goals for 2018 so we will see if they work or not!
Happy New Year!! x